1: Covid 19 Testing for Travel
As listed on our website, we provide the following Covid 19 tests for travel: –
Arrivals Fully Vaccinated
– D2 LFD/ rapid antigen test with Passenger Locator Booking Reference Number available for purchase on line or via click and collect.
Arrivals Not Vaccinated
– Day2 and Day 8 PCR Test with Passenger Locator Booking Reference Number available for purchase on line.
– Day 5 Test to Release 5 days post arrival for early release from quarantine. Please note that you still required to do the D8 test despite having a negative D5 test result.
– Fit to Fly LFD/ rapid antigen test available for purchase on line or via click and collect.
– Fit to Fly PCR Test with certificate for international travel available for purchase on line. .
2: Covid 19 corporate testing
Our corporate clientele is important to us, we understand how important it is for you to ensure that your employees are protected and confident to work without fear of contracting COVID 19 infection. We have a tailored testing service for businesses whereby we are able to provide bulk testing for your employees before conferences, large indoor gathering events or group business travel at a 10% discounted rate. As part of our loyalty reward, we also give company discount codes for employees to use individually on our website where required depending on order numbers and the promotions we have available. Our prices a very competitive, to learn more contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
3: Covid 19 Events testing
As the country continues to open up and get back to normal, we are aware of how crucial it is to ensure that all social gatherings are safe and encourage confidence to all guests attending. Whether it is a wedding, funeral, concert, conference or charitable event, we are able to provide bespoke testing services for you and your guests. Our medical team will work with your event organisers to ensure that you get the service you deserve. For further information please contact us via email@example.com